The REMA Select 2 OD ratchet hoist with serial built-in overload device, except 250 kg *, for safe working during lifting, pulling, tensioning or lashing.
- The innovative overload device ensures safer operation of the hoist.
- Overload device system makes it possible to lower the load in a controlled way.
- Overload device prevents dangerous overloading of the hoist and construction.
- Low leverage at full load due to bearing.
- Equipped with a double pawl system.
- Brake fitted with asbestos free friction discs.
- Load chain wheel is made of precision and wear-resistant alloy steel.
- Freewheel is possible in unloaded condition.
- Top and bottom swivel hook with robust safety latches.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Galvanized load chain Grade 8.
- Lever with REMA rubber anti-slip handle.
- * = without overload protection.
- 1,5 m lifting height (max distance between top and bottom hook).
- 250 kg without overload device.
- Available in other lifting heights.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 818-7, EN 13157
- Safety factor: 3
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.