Our products demonstrate the knowledge of our specialists and the attention to detail in our specifications and quality control.
Excellent price-quality ratio
Compliant with relevant standards
Focus on what matters
Our added value
Extensive expertise Our extensive expertise and numerous years of experience are reflected in ROPETEX and POWERTEX: high-quality products for everyday use in general industrial applications.
High level of availability
Our European distribution center and 50+ stock locations ensure reliable product availability and fast delivery times.
Transparent supply chain
We work directly with production partners and manufacturers that we have carefully selected. They comply with strict safety and quality standards and manufacture our products according to our detailed product specifications.
You will enjoy significant cost benefits when opting for POWERTEX and ROPETEX products. This is through our focus on a basic range of popular products.
Our audit teams focus on quality, safety, and sustainability. POWERTEX and ROPETEX products are synonymous with sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR). To ensure this, we have locally based audit teams who conduct extensive audits at production facilities. Our auditors examine the quality of the equipment and the production process, as well as sustainability aspects and the working environment.
More sustainable lifting products
POWERTEX and ROPETEX offer more sustainable lifting products. By choosing products from these brands, you show that your sustainability and CSR policy has substance. We want to lead the transformation and set the standards for a more sustainable future in our industry. We have a selection of more sustainable lifting products that we call Aspire range™.
Safety and compliance
As an organization, you must be able to rely on safe equipment that meets the relevant standards, quality requirements, laws and regulations. With POWERTEX or ROPETEX products you can always be sure of safe equipment for everyday use. Each product is also compliant: it complies with applicable laws and regulations, including the Machinery Directive and relevant EN standards.
Detailed product specifications
When it comes to safety, we go one step further. Our products are manufactured precisely according to our own specified and detailed product specifications. Every aspect of the product is carefully thought through, from detailed technical descriptions to marking and packaging instructions.
Working directly with manufacturers
To ensure that all products are always safe and compliant, we work directly with carefully selected producers. They are selected after extensive screening by our locally present audit team. During this screening, we assure, among other things:
- A high level of specialization in manufacturing the product The quality of the manufacturing process
- The quality and the source of the raw materials used
- Whether the manufacturer works actively with quality control systems and applies them
- Whether the manufacturer tests the products thoroughly and according to the standards after production
Periodic quality audits
Regular quality audits are also carried out after the screening. Our local audit team does this. This team consists of local professionals with extensive knowledge of, among other things, (European) standards and laws and regulations. During a quality audit, the team checks the manufacturer on the following points, among others:
- Competence (in manufacturing of the product)
- Document control, ISO standardization, and other required certificates
- Working according to established ISO procedures
- Raw materials and where do they come from?
- Traceability from product to semifinished product and/or raw material
- Technical details in the manufacturing process: is the product manufactured correctly?
- Condition of the machinery: are all machines in order, what type of maintenance is carried out, and are calibrations performed punctually?
- Available test equipment and standard tests
- Equipment of the in-house test lab, including machinery check and testing method
- Description of the processes and whether this corresponds with practice
After an audit, we create a detailed follow-up plan and monitor progress on agreed actions.