The REMA PIH / H100 cleanroom manual chain hoist is a robust hoist that is suitable for use in clean rooms.
- Cover chrome-plated.
- Side plates nickel plated.
- Top and bottom hooks nickel plated and have safety latches.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Nuts and base discs of stainless steel.
- Hand chain made of stainless steel.
- Load chain nickel plated.
- 3 meters lifting height (max. between top and bottom hook).
- 2.5 meters operating height.
- Available in any other lifting and operational heights.
- By using Stainless steel load- and hand chain, they can be used in food industry.
- EN12100-1/2, EN13157, EN818-7
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13157, EN 818-7
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.