The REMA YAM mini lever hoist is compact and a very low own weight. The required manual effort on the short handle (180 mm) remains low because the YAM is equipped with a gear transmission. The ideal tool for assembly work such as hoisting, pulling and tensioning.
- Very low self weight (2,8 kg), compact.
- Hooks equipped with safety latches.
- Self locked brake holds the load at any desired height.
- Freewheel is possible in unloaded condition, by 1 operation.
- Hoist fitted with rubber anti-slip handle.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Galvanized load chain Grade 10.
- 1,5 m lifting height (max. distance between top & bottom hooks).
- Available in other lifting heights.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 818-7, EN 13157
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.