The Rema® Alpha 400 V electric chain hoists are compact and very low in weight (aluminium housing). Can be used in many situations due to high duty cycle in combination with a high lifting speed.
- Slip clutch against overload.
- Self-locking brake that holds the load at any desired height.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Galvanized load chain, class DAT (Grade 8).
- Insulation class E.
- FEM 9.511 motor: 2m.
- Power supply 400VAC.
- Protection class IP54.
- Control power supply 24VAC.
- 3 m lifting height (maximum distance between top and bottom hook).
- 1.8 m control cable, direct control.
- Limit switches top and lowest hook positions.
- 24V pendant control station.
- 4 m power cable.
- Plastic chain bucket up to 6 m chain, from 6 m chain plastic bag.
- Trolley not included.
- Other hoisting and operating height is also possible.
- Larger chain container > 3 m.
- Push trolley.
- Marking: CE-marked