The ACB Device, designed for fall protection in mobile elevated working platforms is a milestone in the area of personal protection against falls. Tested and certified according to the requirements of EN 360. However, in addition to this standard, this device has been tested and certified for protection in mobile elevated working platforms to a German standard. The lanyard is tested over a ‘double’ sharp edge. Innovative technique in the area of internal energy absorbers ensure a maximum arresting force of less than 3kN at the anchorage point.
- Lightweight aluminium housing with a webbing lifeline
- Swivel eye attachment point
- Sewn in load indicator on lifeline
- Additional testing against falls over double edges, giving very low arrest forces
- Designed for MEWP use
- Aluminium double action hook on end of lifeline to EN362
- Block can be attached to anchorage point or safety harness
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 360, EN 362, CNB/P/11.060
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.