The REMA Select 200 OD is equipped with an overload protection from 500 kg. It is a robust manual chain hoist for heavy and intensive use where safety, ergonomics and a low operating effort are paramount.
- The new innovative overload protection ensures an improved safer operation of the hoist.
- Overload device system makes it possible to lower the load in a controlled way.
- Equipped with a double pawl system.
- Brake is provided with astbestos free friction discs.
- Top and bottom hooks are equipped with a robust latches.
- Load hooks gradually bend and do not break off suddenly.
- Galvanized load chain Grade 8.
- Galvanized hand chain.
- 3 meters lifting height (max. between top and bottom hook).
- 2.5 meters operating height.
- Overload protection from 500 kg up to 10.000 kg.
- Available in any other hoisting and operational heights.
- Chain bucker available up to 10 meter lifting height from 500 kg till 2000 kg.
- Short height in combination with REMA 211/212 trolley bij intermediate link, which replace the top hook.
- * = without overload protection.
- EN12100-1/2, EN13157, EN818-7
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13157, EN 818-7
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.