The REMA HOISTMAN is a lightweight mini-hand chain hoist. Very compact for use in confined spaces and where a low self weight is desirable.
- Steel chromed body.
- Little operating effort at maximum load due to bearing shafts.
- Double pawl system.
- Self-locking brake that holds the load at any desired height.
- Top and bottom hook have safety latches.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Galvanized load chain (Grade 10).
- Galvanized hand chain
- 2,5 meters lifting height (maximum distance between top and bottom hook).
- 2 meters operating height.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13157, EN 818-7
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.