The REMA YAS lever hoist is an extremely robust lever hoist for pulling in all directions. With one simple action the lever hoist can be set in its freewheel.
Fitted with shipyard hooks.
- Grade 8 Galvanized load chain with high tensile strength.
- Compact construction and very low self-weight.
- Reliable self-locked brake which will retain the load at every required height.
- Hooks provided without safety latches.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Patented guide for the load chain.
- A double spring on each catch for additional safety.
- Equipped with shipyard hooks, only suitable for pulling.
- Can be used to pull steel sections together.
- 1.5 m working length (maximum distance between top and bottom hook).
- Longer chain length are available.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 818-7
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.