The new REMA series SR is an advanced-design electric chain hoist exhibiting such important features such as the very high duty cycle and modular assembly.
- 4 V, 3 phase 5 Hz, Isolation class F - direct control.
- Attractive appearance, low constructional height.
- Very high duty cycle thanks to an air-cooled hoisting motor used.
- Easy repair & maintenance due to modular design.
- The patented slip-type clutch unit meets all the safety requirements, thus loads will not fall even clutch malfunction or overload.
- Brake holds loads at any desired height.
- As a result of modular design, the motor, the encapsulated drive, the brake and the drive motor can be replaced independently.
- Easy converting from single chain to double chain due to patented chain end locking.
- Zinc-plated load chain.
- DAT grade 8 complies with EN 818/7.
- 3 m lifting height (max distance between top and bottom hook).
- Control height of 1,8 meter.
- 1 m power cable.
- Chain container.
- Trolley not included.
- Higher lifting and control heights.
- Chain containers of larger capacity.
- Other operating voltages and frequencies are available.
- Push or electric trolley.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 14492, EN 818-7
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.