The REMA LK has proven to be a reliable and safe electric chain hoist under the most difficult conditions and circumstances.
- Very high lifting capacities for electric chain hoists up to 12.5 tonnes.
- Patented braking system that holds the load at any desired height.
- Slip clutch against overload of the hoist.
- Limit highest and lowest hook position by means of limit switches.
- High duty cycle combined with high lifting speeds.
- Galvanized load chain, class DAT (Grade 8).
- 3 m lifting height (maximum distance between suspension link and lower hook).
- 1.8 m control cable with push button.
- Push button switch box 24VAC control voltage.
- Equipped with limit switches highest and lowest hook position.
- 1 m power cable.
- Chain bag.
- 2-hole suspension plate.
- Trolley not included.
- Any other hoisting and operating height is also possible.
- Larger chain bag.
- Deviating voltages and frequencies.
- Radio control.
- Hook suspension.
- Electric trolley.
- Capacities above 12.5 tons to 25 tons on request.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 818-7, EN 12100, EN 14492
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.