The Rema® Select 2 OD ratchet hoist with serial built-in overload device, except 250 kg *, for safe working during lifting, pulling, tensioning or lashing.
- The innovative overload device ensures safer operation of the hoist.
- Overload device system makes it possible to lower the load in a controlled way.
- Overload device prevents dangerous overloading of the hoist and construction.
- Low leverage at full load due to bearing.
- Equipped with a double pawl system.
- Brake fitted with asbestos free friction discs.
- Load chain wheel is made of precision and wear-resistant alloy steel.
- Freewheel is possible in unloaded condition.
- Top and bottom swivel hook with robust safety latches.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Galvanized load chain Grade 8.
- Lever with REMA rubber anti-slip handle.
- * = without overload protection.
- 1,5 m lifting height (max distance between top and bottom hook).
- 250 kg without overload device.
- Available in other lifting heights.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 818-7, EN 13157
- Safety factor: 3