Hand Pump PA H 2
The Hand Pump PA H 2 series from Holmatro, single acting, 2 stage, hand pumps.
- Ergonomic design
- Lightweight; easy to carry and operate
- Low operating force required; minimal user effort
- Soft-grip handles; more comfort and grip
- Anti-slip rubber underneath
- Pump handle lock; easy and safe to carry
- Service- and maintenance-friendly; technical parts are easy to access and replace without removing the tank
- High oil output; quicker action both in the first and second stage
- Accurately adjustable pressure release valve; loads can be lowered safely and with extreme control
- Pressure gauge connection on the pump block; the pressure gauge can be directly mounted on the pump at an angle of 45 degrees, making it easily readable
- Oil level glass in the tank; easily check the oil level in both horizontal and vertical position
- Integrated filler funnel; top up oil easily and quickly without extra accessories
- Push & Unlock pump handle lock; unlocking is quick and easy with one brief push on the pump handle
The Holmatro Test-team tested the Holmatro hand pumps. Throwing, sand, water and extreme heat; nothing was left to chance
To have a safe and controlled system, assemble your PA handpump with advised components:
- Option A: pressure gauge set (art. No 100.182, 100.214 or 100.182.215) + hose mounted directly on the pump
- Option B: pressure gauge set (art. No 100.182, 100.214 or 100.182.215) + VL hose + + nipple (art. No. 150.581.218) male coupler A119 (art. No. 100.181.119)
- System components for full functioning system
Why add a pressure gauge?
- To measure the pressure in the system and for safety reasons.
Why use a VL hose instead of a standard hose?
- Easier to storage and cleanL benefits lifespan
- Multi-functional for future use
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Other hydraulic pump units to control the cylinder(s)
- Hydraulic hoses 700bar
- System components to complete your hydraulic system
Features: Ergonomic design.