Model REMA YA lever hoist is a robust lever hoist suitable for lifting, pulling, spanning and clamping in any directions.
- Grade 8 Galvanized load chain with high tensile strength (EN 818/7).
- Compact construction and very low self-weight.
- Reliable self-locked brake which will retain the load at every required height.
- Hooks provided with safety latches.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Patented guide for the load chain.
- A double spring on each catch for additional safety.
- 1,5 m lifting height (max distance between top and bottom hookpositions).
- Available in other lifting heights.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 818-7, EN 13157
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.