REMA PK and MK hand magnets are an indispensable tool in places where a lot of steel plates are used.
- Oil and grease have little influence on the magnetic force.
- The carrying handle is robust, ergonomic and plastic-coated.
- It is easy to detach the magnet from the workpiece by pressing down the handle or lever at the crane magnets, the leaf spring pushing the magnet loose without damaging the workpiece.
- After releasing the magnet, the workpieces are not magnetic.
- PK type is equipped with a plastic housing.
- Safety factor 2.
- Horizontally or vertically stored blank steel sheets from stock to the workplace.
- Safe manoeuvring of steel sheets on machine.
- Lifting and transporting pieces of steel sheet after cutting.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 13155
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.