REMA PFR permanent lifting magnets are manufactured from neodymium magnetic material resulting in very powerful lifting magnets in relation to the own weight and dimensions. REMA PFR permanent lifting magnets are suitable for both round and flat workpieces.
- Safety factor 3.
- Powerful Neodymium magnet material.
- Very high lifting capacity.
- Easy operation.
- Light mechanical operation with safety lever.
- Large lifting eye.
- Compact design.
- Low own weight.
- Robust construction of house and magnet.
- Workshops, warehouses and machine tools such as cutting, milling, grinding and sawing machines, bending machines and lathes.
- Tilt arm for PFR 250 (3601013) and PFR500 (3601015)
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 13155
- Safety factor: 3
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.