HT lifting clamps with reverse segments for safe transportation of thin steel plates sagging during lifting.
- Always use per pair.
- WLL and the size of the jaw opening are clearly marked on the clamp.
- Safety factor of at least 5 x WLL.
- Each clamp is 2 x WLL test load.
- For lifting thin sheet steel plates in horizontal position to a hardness of 37RC (345 HB).
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 13155
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.