Working principle: The deviation of the cable caused by the intervention of the sensor causes a tangential force that is proportional to the force exerted on the traction cable. In the event of an overload, a microswitch integrated in the sensor is pressed and stops. the electric wire rope hoist.
- Basic version: for cables from 4 to 35 mm.
- Measuring sensor: integrated microswitch.
- Installation: directly on the fixed part.
- Sensor material: aluminum of aviation quality.
- Surface treatment: colorless anodising.
- Calibration system: by micrometric screw.
- Switching voltage: max 220 VAC.
- Switching current: max 5 Amp.
- Accuracy: 5% of EM.
- Operating temperature: from -30 ° to + 80 ° C.
- Protection class: IP40.
- Maintenance: none.
- Connection: 3-wire electricity cable.
- Electrical output: contact plug.
- Length of cord: 2 meters, option 5 meters.
- This overload protection is specifically designed for overhead cranes with multiple parts.
- Marking: CE-marked
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.