The eye bolt PLGWI is the stainless variant of the lifting point PLGW from pewag. Equipped with the same advantages in terms of measurement, carrying capacity and application, the PLGWI expands the application tremendously. The lifting point PLGWI is available in the version "Supreme" with the patented tool-free mounting options, and on request in the version "Basic". The pewag PLGW Basic differs solely in the assembly: mounting and removing requires the use of a hexagon Allen wrench.
Further benefits of the lifting point PLGWI compared to a conventional DIN 580 eye bolt are:
• Same thread size but much higher working load limit
• Rotatable 360° – can be aligned in the direction of pull
• 4-fold safety against breakage in all directions
• 100% crack tested screw
• extended applications by using a duplex steel with higher resistance to corrosion. (PRE/N-value* of 34 at variant PLGWI Basic)
Each lifting point is marked with the allowed WLL, the thread size and an individual serial number that allows traceability. The table with the load capacities depending on the different methods of lifting, number of legs and angle of inclination is part of the user manual, which is added to each lifting point. This new lifting point has been developed and tested according to the valid technical standards (MSV 2010, MD 2006/42/EC, BGR 500, EN 1677, etc).
* The PRE (n) value is determined by the alloy composition, and thus the corrosion resistance.
- Safety factor: 4:1