ROPETEX S14 is a popular choice of steel wire rope in diameters from 3 to 12 mm. ROPETEX S14 is equipped with a Fiber Core (FC), which makes the rope very flexible with reasonable strength.
ROPETEX S14 can be used for applications where the rope runs over sheaves and pulleys. Also for cranes with low heights, when rotation resistant rope is not needed. ROPETEX S33 may be a better choice because it is equipped with a Wire Strand Core (WSC) which gives it higher strength and more resistance to crushing.
- Garage doors
- Industrial doors
- Lifting applications
- ROPETEX S33 is the same rope but with a Wire Strand Core instead of a Fibre Core, offering a higher strength but slightly less flexibility;
- ROPETEX S16 offers comparable features as S14 but in diameter range 8-38 mm.
- Rope construction: 6x19M-FC
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +100°C
- Standard: EN 12385-4
- Fill factor: 0,45
- RCN: 04