General: The IPBK10 beam clamp is used for lifting, transferring and stacking HBeams. A ring-center hoist eye allows for the beam flange to remain vertical. This series of clamps can be used in vertical and horizontal moving, transferring and stacking of different types of structural designs, such as H-Beams, angles, etc, depending on the application desired.
• Available in capacities of 0.5 thru 4 metric tons.
• Jaw openings available: 5 to 28mm
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• For use with materials with a plate surface hardness to 279HV10, only 5% min WLL is needed.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: A minimum load of 10% of the WLL is required.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.