WF screw clamps are the lightest clamps with the highest capacity by means of a double round pivot. Special high-quality Alloy steel housing provides a safety factor of 8. The clamp is equipped with a double locking mechanism with movable pivots that guarantees increased clamping capacity.
- Double round pivot locking, resulting in stronger clamping force and safe operation.
- Because of the two attachment holes it is possible to carry out work in all directions.
- This clamp can be used to hoist inclined loads such as I-beams.
- Fine adjusting screw thread.
- Preservation powder coating.
- The pivots and the screw are specially treated to prevent rusting.
- Hoisting and transport work: Steel material, including H-beams, I-beams, steel plates, tubes, angle profiles and steel posts, as well as steel beams, pillars, welded objects and other workpieces.
- Lowering workpieces easly with any hoisting equipment.
- Dragging steel plates to arrange them on the ground.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 13155
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.