Lifting clamps for safe transportation of steel plates in horizontal position. For hoisting steel plates up to hardness 37 RC (345 HB).
- WLL and size of the jaw opening are clearly indicated on the clamp.
- Suitable for hoisting and horizontal transport of steel plates that do not bend.
- These clamps can also be applied under a lifting frame or chain sling.
- Always use in pair.
- Low weight and compact design.
- Safety factor of at least 5 x WLL.
- Each clamp is 2 x WLL testloaded.
- For lifting steel plates up to hardness 37 RC (345 HB).
- For the safe transport of steel plates in horizontal position.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155, EN 12100
- Safety factor: 5
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.