Lifting clamps for safe transportation of steel plates in horizontal position. For hoisting steel plates up to hardness 37 RC (345 HB).
- WLL and size of the jaw opening are clearly indicated on the clamp.
- Suitable for hoisting and horizontal transport of steel plates that do not bend.
- These clamps can also be applied under a lifting frame or chain sling.
- Always use in pair.
- Low weight and compact design.
- Safety factor of at least 5 x WLL.
- Each clamp is 2 x WLL testloaded.
- For lifting steel plates up to hardness 37 RC (345 HB).
- For the safe transport of steel plates in horizontal position.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155, EN 12100
- Safety factor: 5