The new REMA PT pallet trucks fitted with pump (model 25) are very manoeuvrable and user-friendly. The tandem fork rollers are advantageous when using these pallet truck on a less smooth floor. Single truck roller designs are frequently used in the transport sector (rubber steer wheels and polyurethane rollers).
- Quick-Lift pump (model 25) for a quick lifting of pallets.
- The pump unit has an overload protection function.
- A chromate-coated and polished piston rod provides a long life for the hydraulic cylinder.
- All pump functions can be operated precisely by means of the three-position control lever.
- Variable lowering speed even under load.
- The tow bar will automatically return to vertical position.
- The robust plate steel fork profiles have flattened ends and they are fitted with in- and outrunning rollers to move pallets easier.
- Optional only for the polyurethane and rubber steering wheels.
- The brake can be operated with a simple foot movement, for both locking and unlocking the brake.
- An advantage is that the pallet truck can remain in the highest position, e.g. on a tailgate (inclined angle), since the steering wheels are blocked.
- This prevents unnecessary lifting / pumping of a pallet.
- If you already own a Rema PT pallet truck, it is possible to provide the pallet truck with the foot brake, it can be retrofitted and ordered separately.
- Highest fork position: 200 mm.
- Steering wheel: 200 mm.
- Fork rolls: 82 mm.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 3691-5, EN 1757-2
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
|Model||Material steering wheel||Material fork rol|