PT Pallet truck
The new REMA PT pallet trucks fitted with pump (model 25) are very manoeuvrable and user-friendly. The tandem fork rollers are advantageous when using these pallet truck on a less smooth floor. Single truck roller designs are frequently used in the transport sector (rubber steer wheels and polyurethane rollers).
- Quick-Lift pump (model 25) for a quick lifting of pallets.
- The pump unit has an overload protection function.
- A chromate-coated and polished piston rod provides a long life for the hydraulic cylinder.
- All pump functions can be operated precisely by means of the three-position control lever.
- Variable lowering speed even under load.
- The tow bar will automatically return to vertical position.
- The robust plate steel fork profiles have flattened ends and they are fitted with in- and outrunning rollers to move pallets easier.
- Optional only for the polyurethane and rubber steering wheels.
- The brake can be operated with a simple foot movement, for both locking and unlocking the brake.
- An advantage is that the pallet truck can remain in the highest position, e.g. on a tailgate (inclined angle), since the steering wheels are blocked.
- This prevents unnecessary lifting / pumping of a pallet.
- If you already own a Rema PT pallet truck, it is possible to provide the pallet truck with the foot brake, it can be retrofitted and ordered separately.
- Highest fork position: 200 mm.
- Steering wheel: 200 mm.
- Fork rolls: 82 mm.
Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
Standard: EN 12100 , EN 3691-5 , EN 1757-2