Tailgrip open wedge socket with bolt and nut.
It is suitable for usage in a sub-zero temperature environment
Basket and wedge in quenched and tempered cast steel. Wedge and basket are designed for easy installation and optimal wire rope efficiency and with the added benefit to terminate the tail to the wedge itself.
- Material: Quenched and tempered cast steel
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, All parts are fully traceable to their certificate by batch or serial number marked on each component.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to + 110°C - Use at higher temperatures possible with reduction of WLL.
- Finish: Blue painting or hot dipped galvanized
- Standard: EN 10204
- Warning: The efficiency of a 6 and 8 strand wire rope/wedge socket connection is 80% of the minimum breaking load of the wire but limited to the minimum breaking load of the socket (MBL).
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.