General: Star Alloy Plus+ chain for lifting or lashing (other safety factor) at high working temperatures.
- Working temperature max. 200ºC. No WLL reduction
- Working temperature 200-300ºC. WLL reduction 10%.
- Working temperature 300-380ºC. WLL reduction 25%.
- Grade Marking: "8+" on link every 900mm.
- Surface: Violet varnished
- Material: Alloy steel
- Marking: According to standard, grade marking "8+"
- Temperature range: -40°C up to 200°C , 200 up to 380°C with reduction of WLL
- Warning: Not to be heat treated.
- Safety factor: 4:1 for lifting.
- Grade: 10