The IPBHZ beam clamp is used for horizontal lifting and transferring of steel beams. The base is slotted to allow the clamps to be used from end of beams as well as from the flange. This series of clamps can be used in vertical and horizontal moving, transferring and stacking of different types of structural designs, such as I-Beams, H-beams, angles, etc, depending on the application desired.
• Available in capacities of .75 thru 12 metric tons.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available from 75 to 40 mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: A minimum load of 10% of the WLL is required.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.