General: The IPBK10 beam clamp is used for lifting, transferring and stacking HBeams. A ring-center hoist eye allows for the beam flange to remain vertical. This series of clamps can be used in vertical and horizontal moving, transferring and stacking of different types of structural designs, such as H-Beams, angles, etc, depending on the application desired.
• Available in capacities of 0.5 thru 4 metric tons.
• Jaw openings available: 5 to 28mm
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• For use with materials with a plate surface hardness to 279HV10, only 5% min WLL is needed.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: A minimum load of 10% of the WLL is required.