The new SECUPIN is especially designed for use with stationary anchor points on flat roofs. The SECUPIN design blends in with all building types. It can be inconspicuous once mounted or make a statement when used on modern architecture.
The SECUPIN’s capability is demonstrated in its application as a single anchor point according to EN 795 A or as a sub-assembly for the SKYLINE System according to EN 795 C. As a single anchor point, the SECUPIN can be used simultaneously by up to three people. The anchor point with [A] integrated fall indicator can be freely [B] rotated 360°.
SECUPIN TUBE is the connecting sleeve for models used on thermally insulated roofs and is an optional feature. In addition, SECUPIN MONTAGEKITS for different substrates are available on request.
SECUPIN single anchor point:
- In accordance with EN 795 A:2012; approved for various substructures according to CEN TS 16415:2013. Additional certification in accordance with DIBt for concrete and wood beams with supplied and approved fastening material.
- Can be used by up to three people
- Available in three models:
- Profiled sheeting, thermally insulated foil roofs with profiled sheeting underlayer
- Wooden lagging, wood beams
- 360° rotating belay
- Fall indicator
- No deformation with normal pre-loading without a fall (static load up to 80 kg)
- Completely made of stainless steel
- Ø 20 mm solid shaft
- Defined plastic deformation in the event of a fall, to guarantee consistent force transmission to the substructure.
SECUPIN system support
- According to EN 795 C as sub-assembly for intermediate restraints in rope or rail systems
- Designs such as SECUPIN single anchor point
- Reinforced design with a Ø 42 mm pipe
- According to EN 795 C as sub-assembly for end supports and bends in rope systems
- Warning: Anchor point must always be tested after installation.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.