SR electric chain hoist 230/24 VAC
Series SR 230 V electric chain hoists are available in several designs and they have the same advantages as standard 400V models i.e. safety slip clutch/brake assembly, low construc-tional height etc. For the 1-phase connection, wire having a minimum cross-section of 2.5 mm². For power distribution at building sites, use connection cables of as short as possible to minimize voltage drop.
- 230VAC, 1 phase, 50Hz, connection is to made using a wire of at least 2.5 mm².
- 24VAC control voltage including limit switch up and down.
- Advanced motors having high thermal load capacities.
- Long switch-on periods to facilitate high lifting height.
- Maximum safety due to the patented slip clutch/brake assembly.
- The brake holds loads at any desired height.
- At the top and bottom hook positions, switch-off at limit points is ensured byu a slip clutch.
- Mounted with a fixed suspension or combined with a hand-driven trolley.
- Load chain (grade 8 in compliance with EN 818/7).
- 3 m lifting height (maximum distance between top and bottom hook).
- 1.8 m control cable with push-buttons 24VAC
- Includes limit switches.
- 1 m power cable.
- Chain bag.
- Trolley not included.
- Any other hoisting and operating height is also possible.
- Larger chain bag.
- Radio remote control.
- Thermal protection against electrical overload.
- Pushing or electric trolleys.
Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
Standard: EN 12100 , EN 14492 , EN 818-7