The REMA X-Line hand chain hoist is a robust and ergonomic hoist for intensive use.
- Low operating force at full load.
- Increased operational safety due to double pawl system.
- Brake is provided with astbestos free friction discs.
- Load chain wheel is made of wear-resistant alloy steel.
- Top and bottom hook have safety latches.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Galvanized load chain (Grade 8).
- Galvanized hand chain.
- Steel housing with orange colored powder coating.
- 3 meters lifting height (max. between top and bottom hook).
- 2.5 meters operating height.
- Available in any other hoisting and operational heights.
- EN12100-1/2, EN13157, EN818-7
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13157, EN 818-7
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.