The REMA YA lever hoist is an extremely robust lever hoist for hoisting, pulling, tensioning and lashing in all directions. With one simple action the lever hoist can be set in its freewheel.
- Very low self weight, compact dimensions.
- The rotatable top and bottom hook are provided with safety latches.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Self locked brake that holds the load at any desired height.
- Freewheel is possible in unloaded condition.
- Freewheel by one simple action.
- The hoist is fitted with a rubber anti-slip handle.
- Galvanized load chain (Grade 10).
- 1,5 m lifting height (max distance between top and bottom hookpositions).
- Available in other lifting heights.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 818-7, EN 13157
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.