The REMA pneumatic chain hoists are used in the offshore, shipping, petrochemical industry, paper industry.
- Air pressure 6 Bar.
- Air hose Ø12 mm at <10 m length, Ø20 mm at >10 m length.
- Brake that holds the load at any desired height.
- Load chain Class DAT (Grade 8).
- 3 m lifting height (maximum distance between top and bottom hook).
- 2 m operation (cord (K) or push buttons (DK)).
- Chain bag for 3 m lifting height.
- Limit switch highest / lowest hook position.
- Exclusive trolley.
- Other hoisting height and operating height is also possible.
- Larger chain bag.
- Oil filter / nebuliser.
- Overload protection 500 kg.
- Push trolleys.
- Other capacities and versions on request.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 1492-2, EN 818-7
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.