REMA RM battery magnets with built-in 12V battery are suitable for lifting both flat and round materials (type RMP).
- Equipped with 12V battery with a working time of at least 8 hours.
- Infrared remote control up to a distance of 4.5 meters.
- Direct connection to 230V to charge battery.
- LED indication for battery voltage.
- Magnet design RM is 3-pole and RMP is 2-pole.
- High safety requirements.
By means of the additional pressure switch under the lifting eye, the magnet cannot be switched off.
- 2 pushbuttons must be pressed to release plates.
- Equipped with acoustic signaling and LED light at low battery voltage.
- Magnet cannot be switched on at low battery voltage.
- Proven with 2 x the workload.
- Battery type according to DIN43539-3.
- For lifting heavy, thick sheet materials up to a maximum load of 5000 kg.
- Type RMP is also applicable to round materials from a minimum of 25 mm to 300 mm.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 13155
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.