REMA MK-250KS and MK-500KS are suitable for both vertical and horizontal lifting and transporting steel plates, allowing the steel plate can be rotated, which is an advantage in vertical storage. Both types are suitable for lifting steel sheets from 4 mm thick. With 20 mm thick steel plates the maximum lifting force is achieved. A lifting magnet is sufficient for steel sheets with a size of 1 x 2 m. For steel plates of 1.5 x 3 m two lifting magnets with a crossbar are required.
- Tiltable lifting eye.
- Can be used where high safety requirements apply and / or the surface of the steel plate is not 100% smooth or clean.
- The full lifting force is only achieved if the surface of the steel plate to be lifted (St 37k and 25 mm thick) is processed, smooth and clean.
- Never exceed the safe workload.
- Hand magnets have safety factor 2.
- Crane magnets have safety factor 3.
- It is forbidden to be under the load of a crane magnet.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155, EN 12100
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.