For safe lifting and transporting in vertical position of stainless steel plates.
- Segment, segment axis and pivots are made of stainless steel.
- The housing and the latch pin are nickel plated to prevent the contact between carbon steel and stainless steel plates.
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155, EN 12100
- Note: Minimum weight to be lifted is 10% of the safe workload.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.