Designed for safe lifting and transportation of steel beams in vertical position.
- The lifting eye is placed as far as possible in the center of gravity of the beam to be hoisted
- For vertical lifting, transportation and stacking of steel (H) beams, profiles and structures where the load must stay perfectly in position
- Especially recommended for transportation and stacking of steel (H) beams (e .g . when sawing of steel beams, stacking of steel beams and building of steel constructions)
- Jaw openings available from: 0 to 25 mm.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 13155
- Note: The plate surface of the material must have a hardness level of max. HrC 37/345 Hb
- Warning: Minimum weight to be lifted is 10% of the safe workload.
- Safety factor: 5
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.