Model Rema® H-100 is a robust hand chain hoist designed for heavy and increased loads, bearing safety, ergonomics and low operating effort in mind.
- Low operating effort at full load due to bearing shafts.
- Double brake pawl system.
- Self-locking brake that can hold loads at any desired height.
- Suspension and load hooks equipped with safety latches.
- The load hook will yield under overload instead of breaking.
- Zinc-plated load chain (grade 8 in compliance with EN 818-7).
- Zinc plated hand chain.
- Reliable steel plate housing in orange finish.
- 3 m hoisting height.
- 2,5 m operating height.
- Available in any other hoisting and operational heights.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13157, EN 818-7