The REMA Alpha 400 V electric chain hoists are compact and very low in weight (aluminium housing). Can be used in many situations due to high duty cycle in combination with a high lifting speed.
- Slip clutch against overload.
- Self-locking brake that holds the load at any desired height.
- In case of overload, the hooks will gradually bend and do not suddenly break off.
- Galvanized load chain, class DAT (Grade 8).
- Insulation class E.
- FEM 9.511 motor: 2m.
- Power supply 400VAC.
- Protection class IP54.
- Control power supply 24VAC.
- 3 m lifting height (maximum distance between top and bottom hook).
- 1.8 m control cable, direct control.
- Limit switches top and lowest hook positions.
- 24V pendant control station.
- 4 m power cable.
- Plastic chain bucket up to 6 m chain, from 6 m chain plastic bag.
- Trolley not included.
- Other hoisting and operating height is also possible.
- Larger chain container > 3 m.
- Push trolley.
- Marking: CE-marked
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.