- Anodized aluminum housing.
- Protection class IP 65.
- Overload indication at 10% inconvenience.
- Test load 2 x WLL.
- Safety factor 5 x WLL.
- Alkaline battery (9V type).
- Battery operating time about 100 hours.
- LCD display with 5 positions, digit height 17 mm.
- Operating temperature range between -10° C to + 55° C.
- Accuracy up to approx 0.15% of the reading value.
- Automatic resetting when switched on.
- Easy-to-use menu: ON/OFF, tare, peak value and hold buttons.
- Self-calibrating at zero and weight values.
- Readout possibilities: gross, net and tare weight.
- In peak value function, maximum weight is held.
- In hold function, current weight is held.
- Measuring unit selection (kg - t - ton - lbs - daN - kN).
- Automatic power supply OFF.
- Bow shackle from10T.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 12100, EN 13155, EN 13889
- Note: Includes plastic case, manual and calibration report.
- Safety factor: 5
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.