These Wire Grips are the ideal tool to safely stretch copper and steel cables. They have a wide range of applications in manufacturing, agriculture and bridge construction. The profile of the clamping jaws is specifically designed for copper and steel cables so that the stretched material does not become damaged.
- Universal application: long, parallel tension clamping jaws made out of hardened and high-grade steel
- Corrosion protection: galvanized and burnished components
- Extremely durable and long-lasting: reliable, sophisticated process of cold-forming technology for the manufacturing of the jaws
- Easy handling: ergonomic
- Remote release possible: hole in clamping jaw
- Self-acting holding: spring effect on the tensioned cable
- Slip-resistant holding of the cable even at maximum traction
- Warning: Not for lifting!
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.