- Available in six sizes from 13 mm - 38 mm.
- Button Spelter terminations have a 100% efficiency rating, based on the catalog strength of the wire rope.
- Designed for use with mobile cranes. Can be used to terminate high performance, rotation resistant ropes, and standard 6 strand ropes.
- Easy to install assembly utilizes Crosby WIRELOCK® socketing compound.
- Sockets and buttons are re-usable.
- Replacement buttons and sockets are available.
- Locking feature available to prevent rotation of rope.
- Button contains cap with eye that can be attached to, and used to pull, rope during reeving process.
- Manufactured to the requirements of API-2C.
Select the variant of your choice.