- Available in six sizes from 13mm - 38mm.
- Button Spelter terminations have a 100% efficiency rating, based on the catalog strength of the wire rope.
- Designed for use with mobile cranes. Can be used to terminate high performance, rotation resistant ropes, and standard 6 strand ropes.
- Easy to install assembly utilizes Crosby WIRELOCK® socketing compound.
- Sockets and buttons are re-usable.
- Replacement buttons and sockets are available.
- Locking feature available to prevent rotation of rope.
- Button contains cap with eye that can be attached to, and used to pull, rope during reeving process.
- Manufactured to the requirements of API-2C.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.