FX - Economically the right decision
- Made in Germany
- Standard-compliant and tested CE/EN 13155/MRL 2006/42 EWG
- Product liability insurance with a German insurance company
- Multilingual Documentation
- Environmentally friendly and future-proof by higher Power with lower SE Magnet consumption
- 3 years Warranty
- Safety factor 3,5
- supply of spare parts guaranteed for 10 years
- CAD Data available
FX - Technically the right decision
- 100% nickel
- High Energy half-shell Magnets
- actuator travel of only 90°
- large forged lifting eye (SF5)
- great performance in a compact design
- short loading- and unloading times
- no mechanical impairment of workpiece
- very massive shift shaft
- recoilless hand operation
- suitable for lat and round materials
- increased safety via simple operation
- Recoilless, self-locking
- lasered type-plate
- Monoblock solenoid shaft, made of one piece, fully plated, ball bearing without mechanical law
- Massive stator-body manufactured from one piece, completely plated, for maximum corrosion protection
- Dustproofed Bearings
The large, forged lifting eye is accessible and is, in its load range, beyond the usual Hook sizes (SF5). The safety groove at the end of the switch knob gives feedback of full lock. The stable lever with one-handed switch mechanism in self-explanatory hand brake system is equipped with an ergonomic Handle of high PAH -free plastic provided he is well in hand and can be switched easily.
High energy magnets, ensures stable performance up to the maximum working temperature of 80°C in the magnetic core. Even at these high temperatures, the FX still reaches the norm required safety factor.
FX-R Permanent Lifting magnet especially suitable for round material model
FX-R is the lifting magnet series for round material handling. The deep lat angle prism ensures safe positioning on the load and directs the magnetic field deep into the material. The magnet system can be switched good in the entire Diameter. It does not snap back, shearing off the load by turning is prevented by a cross prism.
Sheet, even with low material thickness, is no problem for the FX-R. On hot workpieces, the deep prism protects the magnetic core from overheating.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.