CERTEX Germany is certified according to ISO 9001, and works in accordance
with OHSAS 18001:2008.
What this exactly means, you can see here:
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized Quality Management Standard for all types of organizations. It’s all about managing your processes and continually improving the way you do things. It doesn’t require to change any of your operating procedures or do anything that isn’t good practice. It simply asks you to
“Say what you do, and do what you say”.
Certex holds certificates from different international organisations like BVQI, Korean Standards and
German Lloyds to provide highest quality and quarantee compliance with international standards.
CERTEX Germany is Development Member of LEEA
Certex Germany is Achilles accredited
HS (Health and Safety)
OHSAS 18001 sets out the requirements for an Occupational Health and Safety Management system that enables organizations to control physical, work related risk, protect employees’ health and improve business performance. It requires the creation of a
relevant Management System and has been developed to promote best practice in this field.
Obtaining OHSAS 18001 demonstrates that you have:
• Procedures for risk assessment, risk control and hazard identification
• Structured health and safety training and required competences
• Emergency procedures and response mechanisms
• Formal communication channels for disseminating health and safety information
• Performance measures and improvement plans